Why Choose a REALTOR?® It’s similar to hiring an accountant to help you file income taxes or a mechanic to fix your car. If you had the time to master those specialties, you would be doing your own taxes and fixing your car. But who has that sort of time? Besides, most people will sell only two homes in their lifetime – two real estate transactions in a lifetime will not turn anyone into a real estate specialist.
A good REALTOR®’s job is to point out all the pros and cons for all the decisions you will be making throughout the home-selling process. A good REALTOR® will even tell you things you may not want to hear because as your REALTOR®, he/she wants you to make informed decisions, not emotionally-based decisions.
These days, it’s nearly impossible to sell a home all by yourself without it turning into a part-time job.
How do I contact you? Call or text 907-863-7289, email email@example.com
What is the process of selling my home?
- Pre-Offer Stage
- Determine your home's estimated market value
- Review the current market trends and the selling process
- Meet in person for a friendly talk to decide if we are a good fit
- Discuss home staging advice
- Gather pertinent and necessary home information
- Take high-quality photographs
- Advertise on the Internet aggressively
- Coordinate showings of home
- Share showing feedback
- Communicate reliably throughout the process
- Post-Offer Stage
- Expertly evaluate all offers
- Estimate seller net and provide to you with each offer
- Expertly negotiate on your behalf
- Proactively evaluate buyer's ability to purchase
- Facilitate lender evaluation
- Coordinate home inspection
- Negotiate repairs
- Smooth out bumps
- Open title and escrow
- Review and share preliminary title report
- Coordinate appraisal, as-built surveys, resale certificate, et cetera
- Keep in constant communication with all parties
- Coordinate seller's moving timeline
- Coordinate closing and transfer to buyer
- Ensure sale records
How do I know what my home is worth? Get your home’s value range based on public information. Alaska is a non-disclosure state; so only a real estate professional can give you an accurate value based on sales information. To get a more accurate value, contact me. Call or text 907-863-7289 or email me DavesAlaskahomes@gmail.com
Are there things we should do to our home to help ensure the maximum price? Yes. There is a benefit to making sure your home looks its best prior to offering it for sale. There are also small remodeling jobs that will pay off at resale. In addition to being a REALTOR®, I can advise you based on my 20+ years in the construction industry about specific improvements that will increase your home’s marketability and value.
How often will you advertise our property? I don’t just list homes; I market them. You're home will be marketed to potential buyers around the clock. You will have a customized a marketing plan to reach the types of buyers most likely to purchase your home. I know how to maximize the power of the Internet for my clients, while also using traditional methods, including some print advertising, fliers, yard signs, dedicated websites, and personal networking.
Will you be present at all showings? For showings, potential buyers will bring their own agents to see your home. Most buyers prefer only their own agents be present when evaluating a prospective new home. I recommend that you leave the home for showings for a more comfortable buyer experience.
What if another agent tells us he or she can get us more for the house? Some agents will quote a higher listing price just to get your business, but an overpriced house will not sell. If you choose to work with me, I will conduct a comparative market analysis and share the market trends with you prior to recommending an asking price for your home. I will explain how I arrived at the price, but ultimately the decision is up to you. I will offer my professional opinion on how the market will value your home.
Do we have any responsibilities during the marketing of our home? Your primary job during the sale of your home is to keep it neat and clean for showings and convenient for potential buyers. A large part of a home’s appeal involves staging, which is everything from furniture placement to home fragrance. I will advise you on how to stage your home well, giving you easy tips and quick fixes to maximize your home’s appeal.
What happens once we get an offer? I will help you consider each offer and negotiate the best deal for you. Once you’ve accepted an offer, I will guide you through the entire closing process and do my very best to ensure everything proceeds smoothly.
In today's competitive market, you need a passionate, local advisor that can help you navigate the home buying and selling process. As a valued client, you'll receive:
• Local market knowledge
• Access to industry-leading real estate tools to determine your homes value or customize your home search
• A proven negotiator who will be with you every step of the way
• A trusted and knowledgeable partner through closing and beyond